We can likely all agree that life wasn’t meant to be done alone, and this is true in our professions as well. Here is what one of our clients, Sara Evans, said about NAVUG Summit 2014:
“This was my 1st year attending the NAVUG Summit conference. I went into it very nervous that I wouldn’t know enough about our system to make the trip beneficial. I could not have been more wrong.”
Why should you get involved with NAVUG? We can all learn, grow, and share more as professionals through collaboration. “Experts collaborating with experts” is the motto of the Microsoft Dynamics NAV User Group (NAVUG). This national and international group was made by users for users in order to maximize the value and competency of individuals and companies using Microsoft Dynamics NAV. NAVUG is driven by members and encourages value-added networking and knowledge sharing.
What are the benefits of being a member of NAVUG?
- Increase your knowledge and hands-on learning through the NAVUG Academy to learn from expert instructors and receive interactive training
- Connect with your peers anywhere at any time through web-based communities
- Learn from others in similar industries, with similar interests, and in nearby areas through local chapters and meetings
- Access webinars, presentations, blog articles, magazines, news, and other learning tools
- Increase skills through various meetings both online and in person
- Attend conferences at discounted prices including the NAVUG Summit 2015 conference coming to Reno, Nevada, from October 12-16, 2015
Back to Sara’s comments: “Most days I had five sessions per day and out of all 15 sessions, I cannot say that I walked out of a single one without learning something. There are so many session topics to choose from, you can always find something that pertains to your job/role/company. I personally learned things including: tips and tricks to using Excel, ways I can do current things in NAV a much shorter way, clarification of some government/tax rules, and the list goes on. Not only did the sessions teach me things, just the chit chat among the other users and partners was quite beneficial. I walked away with so much knowledge in less than four days. I have already signed up for the 2015 conference (along with 2 other co-workers). I would suggest to anyone that can go, you should attend.” – Sara Evans, Hewitt Docks, Lifts & Pontoon Legs
NAVUG has a variety of local member-driven chapters and meetings to connect with users near you that are meant to enhance NAV skills, like the Minneapolis meeting mentioned above. For the Minnesota region, there is a Minneapolis-based group that was started recently. During the Minnesota in-person learning and networking opportunity, we will learn best practices, tips and tricks, and proven results from individual experiences to maximize use of Microsoft Dynamics NAV. All users of NAV with NAVUG membership are invited to attend so spread the word across your company!
Let’s do more together. Contact us to learn more about joining the Dynamics NAV User Group and how to participate in our upcoming local chapter meetings.