Keep your bound book automatically – so you can focus on your business.
Manually tracking acquisitions and dispositions for hundreds or thousands of firearms takes significant time. If you receive warranty returns or service firearms, have multiple warehouses, carry guns to trade shows, lend them to industry writers, or allow employees to use them off premises, you have even more A&D work. If you are an importer, you must also collect and remit the Federal Excise Tax. EasyBoundBook® by Business Automation Specialists of Minnesota, Inc. (BASM) helps you with all this and more. Learn how to simplify ATF Bound Book requirements by watching our demo.
Read what our clients have to say about EasyBoundBook® by BASM
This is a huge time saver for me and the warehouse team. Before EasyBoundBook, I would feel like my hand was going to break from all the data entry just to check in a shipment. What used to take 4-5 hours a month for multiple people, now only takes 5 minutes per shipment …
– Guyanne Nichols, TrackingPoint ATF Records Keeper
BASM helps you automate everything in your business from the unique requirements of the ATF to the normal requirements of a Distributor or Importer:
- Complies with ATF Ruling 2016-1 Software Requirements
- Full ATF Bound Book Reports
- Firearms Tracing Requests
- Federal Excise Tax Collection
- Enhance your supply chain visibility
- Develop your forecasting ability
- Reduce your overall inventory
- Increase your order fill rate
- Shrink your data entry burden
- Streamline inventory management
- Easily Access information and data
- Increase delivery efficiencies
- Minimize redundancies
- Promote customer satisfaction
- E-Commerce Functionality
- And more…
Take Our Bound Book Video Quiz
Get help from BASM today to get your Firearms Distribution business on track. We help you effectively and efficiently automate your processes and tasks, thereby freeing you to manage your business more profitably.
Whitepaper: “How to Choose a Distribution System”
When it comes to Distribution Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), it’s important to understand all the benefits of an integrated ERP system before beginning your selection process. We created this guide—to provide you with the essential information you need to make the best decision possible.
- How do I get started evaluation Distribution ERP options?
- How do I choose a Distribution ERP consultant & resller?
- How do I deploy a Distribution ERP across my orginization?
- Hosted vs. On-Demand vs. On-Premise?
- How do I determine my ERP implementation budget?
We help you automate and grow your business with realistic solutions, practical advice and extensive distribution knowledge.