Are YOU Making A Big Mistake With Your Manufacturing Business?
If you don’t know your Customer, you may have already lost them to your competitors.
One of the biggest mistake you can make as a manufacturer is not realizing that your customers change just as much as your business does. When it comes to the success of your manufacturing company, you need to keep your customers front and center. In fact, making them the core of your business processes is vital to your company’s survival, and you need to quickly adapt and accept this reality.
CRM (Customer Relationship Management) software coupled with your manufacturing and ERP software from BASM can correct this mistake. We can help you manage customers, achieve absolute marketing effectiveness and increase your return on investment (ROI) for your business system.
With a good CRM implementation from BASM, you get the accurate results and the customer information you need to improve your marketing and sales. Our goal is to provide you with realistic solutions that put you at an advantage over your competition, so you can focus on what you do best.
Read what our clients have to say about BASM,
“BASM was a perfect match for us. They were very professional and had great processes. They took us from conception, through the step-by-step processes needed to customize the software, then through implementation and training.”
ami Anderson, Vice President,
H&B Specialized Products
A great CRM solution from BASM gives your Manufacturing business:
- Easy to use solutions
- Effective tracking of your pricing & marketing promotions
- The ability to avoid the possibility of over pricing
- Decrease in Distribution costs
- Greater control over your Customer Relationships
- Better insight into what your Customers are buying
- Sales boost
- Improves the communication between Outside Sales and Customer Service
- Powerful up-selling and cross-selling potential
- Increased selling
- Faster and more accurate reporting capabilities
- The ability to channel the right products in accordance with your customer preferences
- Reduction of cost of carrying inventory
- Overall increased value for your business
- And more…
We specialize in CRM implementations for your manufacturing business.
Since 1985, we have been able to leverage our practical business experience with software technology to help you capitalize on your unique business strengths.
We build our business by helping you build yours and we thrive on enabling you to become better, faster and stronger through improved management controls, cash flow and profitability. With the right mix of technology and practical business experience, you get solid and realistic solutions for your business.
Whitepaper: “How to Choose a CRM System”
When it comes to customer relationship management (CRM), it’s important to understand all the benefits of an integrated CRM system before beginning your selection process. We created this guide—to provide you with the essential information you need to make the best decision possible.
- How do I get started evaluating CRM options?
- How do I choose a CRM consultant & resller?
- How do I deploy a CRM across my orginization?
- Hosted vs. On-Demand vs. On-Premise?
- How do I determine my CRM implementation budget?