On October 1, Microsoft announced the release of Dynamics NAV 2013. This release is the first of Microsoft’s ERP products which is “cloud ready”. It won’t, however, be available as a hosted offering through Microsoft until 2013.
Cloud “hostability” is just one of a number of new features in the NAV 2013 release. It also includes:
- Improvements to querying and charting
- More granular role-tailored capabilities
- Increased general-ledger flexibility
- Integration with Microsoft’s SharePoint and OneNote note-taking products
- Expanded Web Client/browser support.
Contact us for more information about the new 2013 release.