Join us at the NAVUG Local Chapter meeting, as Ron Ketterling of Business Automation Specialists of MN, Inc presents “The Thought Process and Design of Warehouse Management”
DETAILS: Wednesday, September 16th, 2015 from 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM at the Microsoft Center in Edina, MN. The address is 3601 West 76th Street Suite 600, Edina, MN 55437.Go to www.navug.com , click join, take the 30 Day Trial membership, enter info and then sign up for the Chapter Meeting)
Why should you get involved with NAVUG? We can all learn, grow, and share more as professionals through collaboration. “Experts collaborating with experts” is the motto of the Microsoft Dynamics NAV User Group (NAVUG). This national and international group was made by users for users in order to maximize the value and competency of individuals and companies using Microsoft Dynamics NAV. NAVUG is driven by members and encourages value-added networking and knowledge sharing.
What are the benefits of being a member of NAVUG?
- Increase your knowledge and hands-on learning through the NAVUG Academy to learn from expert instructors and receive interactive training
- Connect with your peers anywhere at any time through web-based communities
- Learn from others in similar industries, with similar interests, and in nearby areas through local chapters and meetings
- Access webinars, presentations, blog articles, magazines, news, and other learning tools
- Increase skills through various meetings both online and in person
- Attend conferences at discounted prices including the NAVUG Summit 2015 conference coming to Reno, Nevada, from October 12-16, 2015
NAVUG has a variety of local member-driven chapters and meetings to connect with users near you that are meant to enhance NAV skills, like the Minneapolis meeting mentioned above. For the Minnesota region, there is a Minneapolis-based group that was started recently. During the Minnesota in-person learning and networking opportunity, we will learn best practices, tips and tricks, and proven results from individual experiences to maximize use of Microsoft Dynamics NAV. All users of NAV with NAVUG membership are invited to attend so spread the word across your company!
Let’s do more together. Contact us to learn more about joining the Dynamics NAV User Group and how to participate in our upcoming local chapter meetings.