With all four of our primary software products releasing new versions recently, we wanted to give you a quick recap of the best of their feature changes.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2009 – R2
• Connector for Microsoft Dynamics CRM – integration to both Dynamics CRM on-premise as well as Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online.
• Online Payment Service for Microsoft Dynamics NAV that provides the ability to process payment transactions through Microsoft’s cloud services. (Now, PCI compliant)
• RoleTailored Client Access for Remote and Roaming users – direct access from the Microsoft Dynamics RoleTailored experience over the Internet for remote or roaming users.
• Application Virtualization – support for the deployment of the RoleTailored client through the use of Microsoft Application Virtualization technology.
• Windows 7 “Light Up” provides Jump Lists and new Icon Overlay functionality.
• Business Data Visualizations showcase increased business productivity through rich ad hoc data visualization possible in Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2009 SP1 or later versions.
Sage ERP Accpac 6.0
• Sage ERP Accpac Snapshots providing secure access of key performance indicators for more proactive trend analysis.
• Sage ERP Accpac Inquiry facilitates quick access to customized lists providing the answers you need to make better decisions.
• SageCRM workflow enhancements improve information flow between the front and back office.
• Easily adopt new enhancements and get new employees up to speed faster and more cost effectively with training and usability improvements.
• Ensure optimal business management with included SageCRM 7.0 and Sage ERP Accpac Intelligence
• Customizable, interactive dashboard delivers a rich and personalized user experience. Using drag and drop functionality, users can quickly and easily personalize the layout and the information displayed on the interactive dashboard so it matches the way they work.
• Fresh, modern interface allows users to now manage all their activities from one place, including their calendar, tasks, and lists, RSS feeds, and even social networking for instant knowledge about customers through integration with LinkedIn® and other social media sites.
• Active Directory import that makes it faster to deploy new users
• PCI compliant credit card processing and support for level II Purchase Cards
• Organization of your data drillers by work groups
• Void prepayment checks in AP and change the posting date when voiding AP and PR checks
• Enhanced Intercompany Transfer functionality and reporting
• Improved Import and Export functionality, import vendor pricing, items at location, etc.
• Reserve inventory on Sales Orders
• Customize report options, add new filters to reports
• New hot keys for favorites