The end of 2009 will be here before you know it … are you ready for year end? Learn ways to simplify the busy holiday season by attending our Year End Procedures Class.
Date: Tuesday, December 8th, 2009
Time: 10:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. Central
Location: Join us at our office (muffins and juice will be served) or via webinar
RSVP’s: Call or e-mail our office to reserve your space
Cost: $149.00 per person *
* Current Priority One Support customers may attend for free and will be given priority registration! BTA clients will receive a $50 discount.
Topics to be covered will include:
- Effective closing date for year-end inventory control, accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Closing 1099 year
- Closing payroll year, including printing W-2’s
- Closing general ledger, prior year adjustments and recommended file maintenance
- Fiscal and calendar year procedures
We hope you can join us as this will be the only class offered this year! If you can’t attend the class, but need help completing your year-end procedures, now is the time to make an appointment for a site visit and/or support appointment. It’s also a great time for annual data purges of unnecessary history. Please schedule your appointments as early as possible as it is our busiest time of the year! It’s not too early to schedule now – just email or call our office today.
To reserve your space for any of our Webinars or Classes, please call (763) 571-8580 or e-mail us at email@example.com.