Automatically record your bound book transactions so you can focus on your business.
Manually tracking acquisitions and dispositions is error prone and cost prohibitive. This is especially true if you receive warranty returns, service firearms, transport guns to trade shows, lend them to industry writers, or allow employees to use them off premises.
As an importer, you’re also required to collect and remit the Federal Excise Tax.
We created EasyBoundBook® products to streamline processes for the firearms industry while helping to ensure ATF compliance regulations are adhered to.
Click here to watch how Easy Bound Book helped streamline Atlantic Firearms processes and the ease of implementing the new software.
Read what our clients have to say about using EasyBoundBook® by BASM
This is a huge time saver for me and the warehouse team. Before Easy Bound Book, it was a very labor intensive process to perform all the data entry just to check in a shipment. What used to take 4-5 hours a month for multiple people, now only takes 5 minutes per shipment …
– Guyanne Nichols, TrackingPoint ATF Records Keeper
Easy Bound Book products help you automate everything in your business from the unique ATF requirements to the normal processes of a Distributor or Importer:
- Complies with ATF Ruling 2016-1 & 2021R-05f Software Requirements
- Full ATF Bound Book Reports
- Firearms Tracing Requests
- Federal Excise Tax Collection
- Enhance supply chain visibility
- Develop forecasting ability
- Reduce overall inventory
- Increase order fill rate
- Shrink data entry burden
- Streamline inventory management
- Easily Access information and data
- Increase delivery efficiencies
- Minimize redundancies
- Promote customer satisfaction
- E-Commerce Functionality
- Go to Easy Bound Book website for more…
Take Our Bound Book Video Quiz
Contact Us TODAY to get your Firearms Distribution business on track. We help you automate your processes and tasks, freeing you to manage your business more efficiently and profitably.
Whitepaper: “How to Choose a Distribution System”
When it comes to Distribution Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), it’s important to understand all the benefits of an integrated ERP system before beginning your selection process. We created this guide—to provide you with the essential information you need to make the best decision possible.
- How do I get started evaluation Distribution ERP options?
- How do I choose a Distribution ERP consultant & reseller?
- How do I deploy a Distribution ERP across my organization?
- Hosted vs. On-Demand vs. On-Premise?
- How do I determine my ERP implementation budget?
We help you automate and grow your business with realistic solutions, practical advice and extensive distribution knowledge.