Connect and grow your business
Grow beyond the limits of your basic accounting software. Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is an all-in-one business management solution that’s easy to use and adapt, helping you connect your business and make smarter decisions. Business Central’s simple pricing model lets you add users as you need them, quickly and easily.
Get an end-to-end view of your financials, sales, service, and operations.
- Make informed decisions. Connect data across accounting, sales, purchasing, inventory, and customer interactions to get an end-to-end view of your business. Chart financial performance in real time with built-in Power BI dashboards.
- Accelerate financial close and reporting. Streamline accounts receivables and payables, and automatically reconcile accounts to close and report on financials quickly and accurately, while maintaining compliance.
- Improve forecast accuracy. Refine financial forecasts by modeling and analyzing data across multiple dimensions. Customize reports using seamless Microsoft Excel integration.
- Use simple Assembly Orders for kitting operations (build to order or build to stock). For more complex manufacturing, use Production Orders, with Bills of Material and Routings. Routings manage both internal machines and work centers and external subcontract processes, including generating a Purchase Order to the Subcontractor and assigning the cost to the Production Order.
- Manage your production scheduling with Infinite and Resource Constrained Finite Capacity planning for machines and work centers. Add Labor and Overhead to your product cost. Full production planning and scheduling for timely production order processing, Serial and parallel routings, send ahead, partial completions and more.
- Manage both manufacturing and non-manufacturing locations at one time or separately and maintain full item traceability for Lot Numbered and Serial Numbered items.
- Optimize inventory levels. Use built-in intelligence to predict when and what to replenish. Purchase only what you need with dynamically updated inventory levels.
- Avoid lost sales and reduce shortages. Maintain the right amount of inventory by automatically calculating stock levels, lead times, and reorder points. Suggest substitutes when requested items are out of stock.
- Maximize profitability. Get recommendations on when to pay vendors to use vendor discounts or avoid overdue penalties. Prevent unnecessary or fraudulent purchases through approval workflows.
- Deliver value at every touch point. Prioritize sales leads based on revenue potential. Keep track of all customer interactions and get guidance on best upsell, cross-sell, and renewal opportunities throughout your sales cycle.
- Boost sales productivity. Accelerate the quote to cash process. Act quickly on sales-related inquiries, manage service requests, and process payments—all from within Outlook.
- Deliver exceptional service. Gain a comprehensive overview of your service tasks, workloads, and employee skills to effectively assign resources and accelerate case resolution.
- Stay on budget. Create, manage, and track customer projects using timesheets along with advanced job costing and reporting capabilities. Develop, modify, and control budgets to ensure project profitability.
- Plan with precision. Manage resource levels by planning capacity and sales. Track invoicing for customers against planned costs on orders and quotes.
- Analyze project performance. Make effective decisions with real-time insight on project status, profitability, and resource-usage metrics.
- Manage forecasting to fulfillment. Use sales forecasts and expected stock-outs to automatically generate production plans and create purchase orders.
- Run your warehousing efficiently. Get a holistic view of inventory for efficient order fulfilment. Track every item transaction and movement by setting up bins based on warehouse layout and storage unit dimensions.
- Reach optimal output levels. Calculate and optimize manufacturing capacity and resources to improve production schedules and meet customer demands.
- Respect your customers’ privacy. Use built-in privacy-by-design and privacy-by-default methodologies to help your business comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Grant and restrict access to personal data on multiple levels and enable audit trails to ensure security and accountability.
- Handle, store, and transmit data securely. Move and store personal data freely across your systems while protecting it from unauthorized access with Microsoft datacenters’ automatic encryption.