Do you already have Microsoft Dynamics NAV or 365 Business Central and are looking for a solution to take your business productivity to the next level?
BASM also offers implementation and support of the following third-party products:
Sales Order Related
- BASM Recurring Sales Orders
- BASM Default Ship-to Address – set one ship-to as the default address for a customer
- BASM Customer Sales History Button – use this with data imported from old systems
- BASM Copy Comments from Customer to Sales Order
- BASM Resource Pricing Based on Customer Sell-to Number, or Sell-to Customer Pricing Group.
- BASM SO to PO – automatically copy lines from a Sales Order to a Purchase Order with the click of a button.
- Automated Mass Emailing – Order Confirmations, Invoices, Statements, Purchase Orders, Etc. – Easy PDF
Firearms Compliance for all license types
- BASM Easy Bound Book Pro
- BASM Easy Bound Book Lite
- BASM Easy Bound Book Integrated
- Positive Pay
- Default Dimensions – automatically add the default dimensions from the vendor to the invoice
Advanced AP – Open Door
Open Door Advanced AP extends NAV to make life a little easier for the Payables department.
- Process one time payments without additional setup with miscellaneous vendors
- Choose your own check format to print including Check-Stub-Stub, Stub-Check-Stub, and Stub-Stub-Check
- Use Automated Check Signatures to save time on signature processing for low value checks
- Print on blank check stock with bundled MICR font
- Print checks from posted invoices using vendor’s name and address information