Automate your bound book so you can focus on your business.
Manually tracking acquisitions and dispositions takes significant time and is prone to error. As a manufacturer, you must also collect and remit the Federal Excise Tax. Easy Bound Book® created by Business Automation Specialists of Minnesota, Inc. (BASM) helps you with all this and more.
Click HERE to discover which Easy Bound Book ERP product is right for you!
Read what one of our clients said about EasyBoundBook® software.
“The ATF audit went very well and the Field Officers where impressed with the software. They even asked me where we got it. That was a great feeling.”
Ben Hill, Supply Chain Manager – Christensen Arms
Automation from BASM helps your Firearms Manufacturing Business:
Keep the same Serial Number on finished products as it moves through the pipeline. A major technical and logistical challenge is that you must keep the same receiver serial number as it changes part numbers.
Easy Bound Book provides you with the technology to keep the same Serial Number on a finished product as it moves from part number to part number. Easy Bound Book automates the acquisition and disposition process for you, and keeps only the records required by the ATF.
Enable E-Commerce functionality. Increase your internet sales by adding a Federal Firearms Licensee (FFL) directory to your website. This will help your internet customers find a local FFL to have their new firearms delivered to.
BASM’s Easy Bound Book software helps you automate everything in your firearms business from the requirements of the ATF to the normal requirements of a Make-to-Stock manufacturer:
- Complies with ATF Ruling 2016-1 Software Requirements
- Full ATF Bound Book Reports
- Firearms Tracing Requests
- Federal Excise Tax Collection
- Integrated manufacturing system
- Enhance your supply chain visibility
- Advance your capacity utilization
- Improve your scheduling
- Develop your forecasting ability
- Reduce your overall inventory
- Increase your order fill rate
- Shrink your data entry burden
- Dramatically improve manufacturing efficiency
- Streamline inventory management
- Optimize your production capacity
- Easily Access information and data
- Increase delivery efficiencies
- Minimize redundancies
- Promote customer satisfaction
- And more…
Take Our Bound Book Video Quiz
Whitepaper: “How to Choose a Manufacturing System”
When it comes to Manufacturing Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), it’s important to understand all the benefits an integrated ERP system offers before beginning your selection process.
We created this guide to provide you with the essential information needed to make the best decision possible.
- Evaluating Manufacturing ERP options
- Choosing a Manufacturing ERP consultant & reseller
- Deploying a Manufacturing ERP across my organization
- Choosing between Hosted vs. On-Demand vs. On-Premise
- Determining my ERP implementation budget
Contact BASM today to get your Firearms Manufacturing business operating at the level you want. We will help you automate your processes and tasks, freeing you to manage your business, generate more profit and maintain your ATF compliance requirements.