Article Updated 8-31-22
Good inventory management techniques can increase your bottom-line by 50% or more!
Which ones are best for you?
We’ve compiled 10 Advanced Inventory Forecasting tips to help you do it!!
One of our clients recently shared that after following our work with them on inventory forecasting and replenishment processes, they reduced their inventory by 23% and their credit line by a million dollars.
Of course every company has its own culture, business methodologies and milestones, however, across the Distribution Market today there are some common business issues driving common needs.
If you are ready to out maneuver the squeeze play, Contact Us TODAY!!
The whole process of having the right item at the right time in the right place has changed dramatically over the past few years.
Forecasting is a start but it is only half the battle. Sound replenishment can be just as critical. Some of today’s most established and well-run distributors are getting caught in a squeeze play between long lead-time vendors, a tough economy, conservative customers, and even more conservative banks. Your company does not have to be one of them.
You can improve your forecasting and procurement processes, increase customer satisfaction, and free up cash for your company without having to approach your bank. How?
We can help you:
- Plan appropriately for long lead times on imported items
- Round efficiently when purchasing container load
- Collaborate with key customers to get more accurate forecasts
- Get rid of excess (dead) stock and minimize surplus stock
- Reduce inventory investment, opening up cash flow, rather than increasing lines of credit
- Increase customer service levels
- Move inventory to the correct location rather than over-buy
- Have better visibility into why decisions were made
- Get a better picture of your overall inventory management and operations
- Review forecasts from the top down and the bottom up