It’s Time to Take Control of Your Electronic Data Interchange System
Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) is a must have for many manufacturers and distributors. While there are numerous benefits of an EDI system from cost savings and reduced errors, to enhanced turnaround on A/R invoicing and inventory restocking; traditional EDI software has not been without its challenges. For companies who process EDI transactions outside of the business system, many find the final linkage of programming, hard coding, and manual data entry to be daunting. Thankfully, if you are using Microsoft Dynamics NAV – you have the opportunity to utilize the integrated functionality of Lanham Associates EDI.
The Lanham EDI system uses the mapping and cross reference processes within your Dynamics NAV software, to deliver a single mapping process between the EDI documents and the business system database. The result of this is a consistent user interface and real-time access to key data you need, when you need it. What’s more, it also provides a complete workflow process by tying incoming and outgoing EDI documents to associated business transactions inside NAV. This provides near-instant access to drill down information on invoices, business documents and more.
Features and Benefits:
- Offers one step condensed handling of the cross referencing of incoming data with the business system data and mapping.
- Stores EDI documents both in their normal NAV location (ex: invoices with invoices), as well as in an EDI electronic file cabinet for easy access and review.
- Provides native and simple creation of ASNs via embedded application with E-Ship.
- Supports the X12, Automotive, and EDIFACT standards and multiple file formats.
- Supports receipt of 3PL ASNs.
- Handles 3rd Party Logistics (3PL) EDI documents.
- Provides alert notices to check EDI files before unusual circumstances can lead to expensive charge backs.
- Assists in quickly and efficiently complying with your customer’s / vendor’s changing requirements
- Offers a full Service VAN (Value Added Network) available at competitive rates.
- Standard X12 EDI enables movement to any VAN at any time.
- No lock-ins to escalating VAN fees.
Lanham Associates has been in partnership with Microsoft Dynamics NAV since 1997 and has been providing seamlessly integrated supply chain management software ever since. If you’d like more information on Microsoft Dynamics NAV and Lanham EDI, please contact us today. We can help you determine if this application is right for your organization, as well as provide ongoing support for the life of your business. We help you increase growth by becoming better, faster and stronger through a successful combination of remarkably improved management controls, cash flow and profitability.
If you are not yet using Microsoft Dynamics NAV, but are interested in implementing an integrated ERP system and Electronic Data Interchange system…
Try Microsoft Dynamics NAV ERP for Yourself
By using a Microsoft Dynamics NAV business management system and Lanham EDI for your business, you empower your people, generate optimal value, drive productivity and improve decision-making.
In the volatile world of business, individual effectiveness both have a direct impact on your bottom line. Give your people familiar, easy-to-use tools to enable them to help you increase organization-wide business productivity.
If you would like a deep dive into Microsoft Dynamics NAV, save some time and call us for a free, no-obligation introduction to solving your business needs.